Our company is seeking a highly skilled Aerospace Engineer Denver to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing aerospace components, systems, and equipment, including thermal systems, plastics, and vacuum chambers. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in aerospace engineering, as well as experience in thermal and vacuum systems, plastics, and material selection.
- Design and develop aerospace components, systems, and equipment.
- Conduct research and analyze data to develop solutions to engineering problems.
- Develop and test prototypes of aerospace components and systems.
- Evaluate the performance and efficiency of aerospace systems and equipment.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create and modify aerospace designs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs meet project specifications.
- Evaluate the performance and suitability of materials for aerospace applications.
- Develop and implement testing procedures for aerospace components and systems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in aerospace engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- Experience in aerospace engineering.
- Strong technical background in aerospace engineering.
- Experience in thermal and vacuum systems, plastics, and material selection.
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
EEO – All qualified Aerospace Engineer Denver applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.