We are seeking a Bacteriologist I to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing laboratory tests and analyzing bacteria cultures to support the development and improvement of our products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in microbiology, as well as experience in laboratory testing and analysis.
- Perform laboratory tests on bacteria cultures, including identification, isolation, and growth
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to team members
- Prepare reports and presentations on findings
- Collaborate with team members to develop and improve products
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biology, or a related field
- Strong understanding of microbiology and laboratory testing procedures
Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for microbiology and laboratory testing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.Base Salary Max:: 110000