Materials Scientist Boston
We are seeking a highly motivated Materials Scientist Boston to join our team and contribute to the development of new ceramic and glass materials for microfabrication applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in microfabrication techniques, ceramic and glass materials, and MEMS.
- Develop new ceramic and glass materials for microfabrication applications.
- Conduct experiments and analyze data to determine material properties and performance.
- Optimize microfabrication techniques to produce high-quality devices and structures.
- Characterize materials and devices using a variety of techniques such as SEM, TEM, AFM, and XRD.
- Work closely with other scientists and engineers to develop new technologies and products.
- The Materials Scientist Boston will collaborate with external partners and suppliers to identify and evaluate new materials and technologies.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations to communicate research findings.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in microfabrication techniques, ceramic and glass materials, and MEMS.
- Strong background in materials characterization techniques such as SEM, TEM, AFM, and XRD.
- Experience with design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about developing innovative materials for microfabrication applications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.