Website Stemta Corporation
Consulting Associate Cincinnati OH
Leading Consulting Firm focused on providing corporate and managerial advisory services to the real estate and related financial services industries.
Our consultants help companies address their most critical challenges and pursue their most exciting opportunities. Common types of projects include corporate strategic planning, compensation benchmarking, and design and organizational assessment and design. We are expanding the consulting team and are searching for several full-time Analysts /Associates to join the group. These individuals will get broad exposure to all types of projects through contributions that will include analytics, presentation design, client relationship management and more. Over the past decade, we have built our business on developing and promoting internal talent. As they gain more experience, our Analysts are expected to take on additional responsibility within the practice.
– Provide support and assistance for client project managers in a team-based environment in the development and production of deliverables
– Research information through the use of in-house databases, public documents and market research
– Collect and analyze financial data
– Create and ensure quality of materials/reports with the support of other senior team members
– Serve as a secondary contact for clients and assist with inquiries
– Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in a business-related field)
– Experience working in consulting, finance and/or compensation a plus
– High-level quantitative and problem-solving skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
– Working knowledge of common financial and business concepts
– Excellent attention to detail
– Experience with editing reports and documents
– Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Strong time management, organization, planning skills and work ethic
Compensation & Benefits
We are prepared to offer a market competitive salary, a performance-driven incentive, and excellent benefits.
EEO – M/F/D/VBase Salary Max:: 112000