Fortune 50 Corp
We are seeking a talented and experienced Semiconductor Engineer with expertise in MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems) and Lab on a Chip technologies to join our innovative team. As a Semiconductor Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and manufacturing of cutting-edge MEMS devices for Lab on a Chip applications. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists to bring novel concepts from research to commercialization.
- Design and optimize MEMS devices for Lab on a Chip applications, including microfluidic systems, sensors, actuators, and integrated circuits.
- Develop process flows and fabrication techniques for MEMS devices, utilizing cleanroom facilities and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Conduct simulations and modeling to optimize device performance and enhance manufacturing processes.
- Perform hands-on fabrication and testing of MEMS devices, including lithography, etching, deposition, bonding, and packaging.
- Characterize and analyze device performance using various measurement techniques and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate MEMS devices with electronic circuits and develop complete Lab on a Chip systems.
- Troubleshoot device and process issues, propose innovative solutions, and drive continuous improvement.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in MEMS and Lab on a Chip technologies, and contribute to intellectual property development.
- Document and present research findings, project updates, and technical reports to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or a related field. A Ph.D. is preferred.
- Proven experience in the design, fabrication, and characterization of MEMS devices, particularly for Lab on a Chip applications.
- Strong knowledge of MEMS design principles, microfluidics, sensor technologies, and integrated circuit fabrication.
- Proficiency in using design and simulation tools such as COMSOL, Coventor, or similar software.
- Hands-on experience in cleanroom fabrication techniques, including photolithography, etching (wet and dry), thin-film deposition, and bonding.
- Familiarity with characterization techniques such as optical microscopy, profilometry, SEM, AFM, and electrical testing.
- Experience in process development, yield improvement, and process optimization.
- Proficient in programming languages such as MATLAB, Python, or LabVIEW for data analysis and automation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for professional growth. You will have the chance to work in a dynamic and innovative environment where your contributions will have a direct impact on advancing Lab on a Chip technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.