Fortune 500 Corp
Reports To: Data Science Manager
The Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data from a variety of sources. This includes using Azure, Salesforce, and SQL to extract data from databases, clean and format data, and perform statistical analysis. The Data Analyst will also work with other members of the Data Science team to develop and implement data-driven solutions.
- Collect, clean, and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Use Azure, Salesforce, and SQL to extract data from databases
- Clean and format data
- Perform statistical analysis
- Work with other members of the Data Science team to develop and implement data-driven solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, statistics, or a related field
2+ years of experience in data analysis
- Strong understanding of Azure, Salesforce, and SQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.