Manufacturing Engineer 3D modeling
Location: Battle Creek, MI
We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer 3D Modeling to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes, reducing costs, and increasing productivity. You will work closely with production teams to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Design and implement new manufacturing processes, equipment, and systems
Optimize production lines for efficiency and quality
- Develop and maintain process documentation, including work instructions and standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to resolve production issues
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and equipment for potential use in manufacturing processes
- Provide training and support to production teams on new processes and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Familiarity with CAD software and 3D modeling
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
If you are a skilled manufacturing engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.