Large Healthcare Corp
We are seeking an Electronics Engineering Technician who will be responsible for assembling PCBs using both hand soldering and solder/paste reflow assembly techniques. The successful candidate will also be expected to perform PCB-level electronics test and debug using laboratory electronic test equipment.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assembling PCBs using hand soldering techniques and/or solder/paste reflow assembly processes.
- Performing electronics tests and debugging at the PCB-level using laboratory electronic test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, function generators, and multimeters.
- Collaborating with other engineers and cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to PCB assembly and electronics testing.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment, including ensuring that all necessary tools and equipment are available and properly maintained.
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date on new technologies, tools, and techniques related to PCB assembly and electronics testing.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have a strong background in electronics engineering, as well as experience with PCB assembly and electronics testing. They should also be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment, have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and be able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
EEO – M/F/D/VBase Salary Max:: 80000