We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join our team as a Principal Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of refrigeration systems for a range of industrial applications.
- Design and develop refrigeration systems for various industrial applications
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to other engineers and technicians
- Lead project teams, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate refrigeration systems into larger projects
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Identify areas for improvement in existing systems and processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in refrigeration engineering
- Strong understanding of thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics
- Experience with refrigeration system design and modeling
- Proficient in the use of engineering software, such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or ANSYS
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations, such as ASHRAE and EPA regulations
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.