Active Directory Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Active Directory Engineer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our Active Directory infrastructure, as well as integrating it with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory (AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
- Design, install, configure, and troubleshoot Active Directory domains, forests, trusts, sites, replication, and group policies.
- Manage and monitor Active Directory security, performance, backup, and recovery.
- Implement and maintain Azure Active Directory, AAD Connect, ADFS, and Office 365 integration and synchronization.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users and other IT staff on Active Directory related issues.
- Document and update Active Directory policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AAD Connect, ADFS, and Office 365.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory architecture, design, and administration.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting and automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services and technologies.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
EEO – M/F/D/VBase Salary Max:: 143000