Large Consumer Product Corp
Seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team in San Francisco. As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for managing short duration planning cycles, annual planning process and long-term financial planning process. You will work closely with the Finance team and various business partners to develop and maintain financial models, analyze financial data, and provide insights to drive business decisions.
- Manage short duration planning cycles, annual planning process and long-term financial planning process
- Develop and maintain financial models to support business decisions
- Analyze financial data and provide insights to management to help drive business decisions
- Partner with business partners to identify areas for improvement and drive process enhancements
- Prepare presentations for senior management and board meetings
- Provide financial analysis and support for M&A activities
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information
- Work with Finance team to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in financial planning and analysis
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA designation preferred
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and financial modelling
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including SAP, .Net
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.