Financial Services Corp
Senior Tax Manager Federal and State Reporting
We are seeking an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join our team and oversee our federal and state tax reporting functions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of federal and state tax regulations, as well as experience with Onesource tax software.
- Manage and oversee the preparation and filing of federal and state tax returns, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations
- Work closely with finance and accounting teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of all tax-related information
- Conduct research and analysis of federal and state tax laws and regulations to identify potential tax savings and minimize tax liability
- Provide guidance and training to staff members on tax-related matters
- Assist with tax audits and other tax-related inquiries from federal and state tax authorities
- Utilize Onesource tax software to manage tax-related processes and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience in tax accounting, with a focus on federal and state tax reporting
- Strong understanding of federal and state tax regulations
- Experience with Onesource tax software
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.