Website Stemta Corporation
Bringing STEM Employers and Professionals Together, Since 1998
SharePoint Administrator in Greensboro NC
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our SharePoint environment, including the installation, configuration, and deployment of SharePoint servers, managing user permissions, and troubleshooting any issues that arise. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to provide training and support to end-users to ensure maximum utilization of SharePoint’s capabilities.
- Install, configure, and deploy SharePoint servers and related technologies.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites, including site structure, permissions, and content.
- Monitor SharePoint performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Work closely with other IT teams to ensure SharePoint is integrated effectively with other systems.
- Provide training and support to end-users on the use of SharePoint.
- Implement and maintain security policies for SharePoint sites and content.
- Create and maintain SharePoint workflows and forms.
- Assist with the planning and execution of SharePoint upgrades and migrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience administering SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint architecture and deployment.
- Experience with SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint permissions and security.
- Experience with SharePoint workflows and forms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.Job Location Type: flexweek