Website Stemta Corporation
Software QA Engineer
Flex week in office – Mon and Fri Remote
Location: Stamford, CT
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software QA Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products by participating in the quality assurance life cycle, including test planning, writing test scenarios and test cases, and conducting automated/manual tests.
- Participate in the quality assurance life cycle, including test planning, writing test scenarios and test cases, and conducting automated/manual tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to ensure software quality
- Interact with internal teams to gather and understand requirements and user stories
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Write and execute test cases and scripts using automated/manual testing tools
Identify and document defects and issues, and provide recommendations for resolution
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure software quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in software quality assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), including various phases like requirements, analysis/design, development, deployment, testing, and maintenance
- Proven experience in test planning, writing test scenarios, and test cases
- Experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Proficiency in SQL and writing database queries
- Familiarity with agile software development life cycle projects
If you are passionate about software quality assurance and have a proven track record of success in participating in the quality assurance life cycle, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.