Website Stemta Corporation
Large entertainment employer is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Animation Engineer to join our dynamic team. As an Animation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing animation systems, tools, and pipelines. You will work closely with artists, designers, and other engineers to ensure that animations are seamlessly integrated into our games.
- Design and implement animation systems, tools, and pipelines
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and other engineers to ensure that animations are integrated seamlessly into our games
- Develop and maintain animation code, ensuring that it is efficient and meets performance requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for animation tools and systems
- Provide technical support to artists and designers in the creation and integration of animations
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies related to animation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in game development or related field, with a focus on animation
- Strong understanding of animation principles and techniques
- Proficiency in C++ and other programming languages commonly used in game development
- Experience with animation software such as Maya or 3ds Max
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work on exciting projects with a talented team of developers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.