Website Stemta Corporation
RF Hardware Engineer Itasca
3 days a week in office
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced RF Hardware Engineer Itasca to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of RF hardware for our products.
- Design and develop RF hardware for our products, including amplifiers, filters, mixers, and oscillators
- Conduct feasibility studies and simulations to evaluate system performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Develop and maintain documentation and standards for RF hardware and components
- Design experiments and conduct tests to validate RF system performance
- Analyze test results and provide recommendations for design improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in RF technologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in RF engineering
- Strong understanding of RF principles and design of RF hardware
- Proficient in RF design software, such as Keysight ADS or AWR Microwave Office
- Knowledge of RF testing equipment and techniques
- Familiarity with RF standards and regulations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
If you are passionate about RF engineering and have a proven track record of success in designing and developing RF hardware for products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Hardware Engineer Itasca opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.