Website Stemta Corporation
Senior Process Engineer
Are you a seasoned Process Engineer with expertise in developing cutting-edge plasma etch processes? Do you thrive on performing Design of Experiments (DOEs), data analysis, and root cause analysis? Are you passionate about delivering innovative solutions in the semiconductor industry? If yes then please apply today or connect on Stemta with any questions
As a Senior Process Engineer you will play a pivotal role in advancing our client’s semiconductor manufacturing processes. You will:
- Develop Plasma Etch Processes: Lead the development of plasma etch processes for semiconductor materials, with a focus on polymer composites, polymer films, glass, and aluminum alloys.
- DOEs and Data Analysis: Design and execute Design of Experiments (DOEs) to optimize etch processes. Analyze data to identify trends, make data-driven decisions, and continually improve processes.
- Root Cause Analysis: Investigate and resolve process-related issues by conducting thorough root cause analyses.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with customers in weekly meetings, presenting progress updates, addressing inquiries, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Failure Mechanisms: Develop a deep understanding of failure mechanisms in materials, especially under shock loading and static loading conditions.
- Optical Metrology and Finite Element Analysis (FEA): Utilize optical metrology techniques such as DIC (Digital Image Correlation) and Interferometry, along with FEA and MATLAB, to assess material performance and process efficacy.
- Plasma Dry Etch Expertise: Leverage your expertise in plasma dry etch processes to drive innovation and efficiency in our semiconductor manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or related field (Ph.D. preferred).
- Proven experience in developing and optimizing plasma etch processes within the semiconductor industry.
- Strong background in DOE, optical metrology (DIC, Interferometry), Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and MATLAB.
- In-depth knowledge of failure mechanisms of materials, particularly polymer composites, polymer films, glass, and aluminum alloys.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to conduct root cause analyses.
- Effective communication skills for customer interactions and progress reporting.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Passion for staying current with industry trends and technology advancements.
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.Base Salary Max:: 210000