Systems Biologist in Chicago
We are seeking a talented Systems Biologist in Chicago with experience in Bioinformatics to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing complex biological data to develop models and algorithms that will improve our understanding of biological systems. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new strategies for data analysis and interpretation.
• Analyze and interpret complex biological data to develop models and algorithms that will improve our understanding of biological systems.
• Develop and implement new strategies for data analysis and interpretation using bioinformatics tools and techniques.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute experiments and studies.
• Communicate complex scientific findings and data to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to advance research goals and objectives.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in the field of systems biology and bioinformatics.
• Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Systems Biology, or related field.
• Strong experience with bioinformatics tools and techniques for analyzing and interpreting complex biological data.
• Experience with systems biology modeling and simulation.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions.
• Experience working with high-throughput sequencing data is preferred.
If you are a talented Systems Biologist in Chicago with experience in Bioinformatics looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation into $100’s and an amazing benefits packages along with opportunities for professional development and growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.