Consumer Product Corp
Tax Accountant in Wisconsin
Our company is seeking an experienced Tax Accountant with a strong background in sales and use tax compliance and reporting for state and local jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales and use tax process including tax filings, audits, research and analysis, and other related tax activities.
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and use tax returns for state and local jurisdictions.
- Review and reconcile tax accounts, ensuring accuracy and completeness of tax returns.
- Research and analyze tax laws, regulations, and policies related to sales and use tax compliance and reporting.
- Respond to inquiries from state and local tax authorities and assist with sales and use tax audits.
- Assist with the implementation of tax software and processes to improve tax compliance and reporting.
- Provide guidance and support to other departments on sales and use tax issues and questions.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations related to sales and use tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and use tax compliance and reporting for state and local jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of tax laws, regulations, and policies related to sales and use tax.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.Job Location Type: flexweek