We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Thermal Engineer to join our dynamic Aerospace team. As a Thermal Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and testing of satellite propulsion systems. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge space technology and be a part of our mission to revolutionize the aerospace industry.
- Design and analyze thermal control systems for satellite propulsion, ensuring efficient and reliable operation in extreme space environments.
- Perform thermal modeling and simulations to evaluate system performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams including propulsion engineers, mechanical engineers, and aerospace technicians to integrate thermal management solutions into satellite propulsion systems.
- Conduct thermal testing and analysis of components, subsystems, and complete systems to validate performance and ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Develop and implement innovative approaches to optimize thermal management, including the use of advanced materials and technologies.
- Participate in design reviews, technical discussions, and project meetings to provide expert input and contribute to the overall success of the program.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in thermal engineering and aerospace industry trends, applying this knowledge to enhance system designs and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Solid understanding of thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics.
- Experience in thermal modeling and simulation software, such as ANSYS, MATLAB, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in thermal analysis tools, such as Thermal Desktop, SINDA/FLUINT, or similar.
- Familiarity with satellite propulsion systems, including thrusters, propulsion subsystems, and related components.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Prior experience in the aerospace industry or related field is highly desirable.
Join our team and be a part of the future of space exploration!
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.