Transfer Pricing Manager Denver
We are seeking a Transfer Pricing Manager to join or Corporate Tax Department in Denver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s transfer pricing policies and practices comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and implementing transfer pricing policies and procedures that comply with IFRS and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Conducting transfer pricing analyses to ensure that the company’s intercompany transactions are priced appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with tax authorities and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the company’s transfer pricing practices are fully understood and accepted.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure that the company’s transfer pricing policies and practices are integrated with its broader tax and financial reporting strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on new developments in transfer pricing regulations and guidelines, and proactively identifying and addressing any potential risks or opportunities for the company.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have a strong background in transfer pricing, as well as expertise in IFRS, and preference for a CPA, MST, and/or JD. Big 4 experience a plus. They should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are also essential, as is the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.Base Salary Max:: $120,000