Website Stemta Corporation
Audit Manager Philadelphia
Deliver high quality and efficient Audit and Advisory services to a portfolio of clients and be one of the leaders of the Audit practice. Client focus is Healthcare or Technology
Co-determine with the team, including partner, the audit strategy and risk assessment. Ensure effective delivery of all audit and advisory services to clients including accounting technical matters. Manage Key client relationships. Actively seek opportunities to win new work and convert. Coach and develop less experienced staff. Effectively manage teams, delegating work to appropriate individuals and providing stretching opportunities for staff.
· Client focused and commercially aware.
· Ability to identify areas of risk and direct effort appropriately to the different levels of risk.
· Communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
· Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
· Business development skills
· Receptive to change and has a flexible approach.
· Technical and industry sector knowledge.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
· Strong coaching and counselling skills.
· Excellent Team Leadership and Project management skills.
· Strong Business development skills.
· IT skills.
· BS Degree qualified.
· At least 3+ years of relevant/appropriate assurance experience.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques and ability to make judgements.
· Demonstrate successful management of a number of major clients/projects.
· Evidence of being pro-active in identifying and driving forward initiatives which have made a difference either internally and/or externally at clients.
· Excellent technical and industry sector expertise – ideally gained in Big 4 or top 10 accountancy firms. Experience of, and responsibility for, performance appraisal and development.
EEO – M/F/D/VBase Salary Max:: 140000