Website Stemta Corporation
FINANCIAL ADVISOR Las Vegas
One of the premier names in Private Wealth Management, we are seeking Financial Advisors. Our firm oversees $75 billion in private capital for individuals, families, foundations and endowments.
The role of the Financial Advisor is to develop new client relationships and serve as the clients’ financial advisor. Central to the role is the ability to initiate and cultivate relationships with a number of third-party referral sources such as Attorneys, CPA’s and Investment Bankers. Working with these centers of influence, as well as previously established clients, the Financial Advisor secures introductions to prospective clients.
The Financial Advisor is to understand the needs of clients and prospective clients, and guides them in making proper portfolio allocation decisions. Moreover, Financial Advisors often work in concert with the clients’ other professional advisors to address critical planning issues such as transferring wealth, charitable gifting and selling businesses. As such, the Financial Advisor Las Vegas is at the very core of the clients’ investment decision making.
We therefore seek driven, intelligent, well-educated professionals with a proven track record of developing new business and building relationships.
To be successful, a Financial Advisor Las Vegas must:
• Initiate and cultivate relationships with a number of third party referral sources.
• Maintain a high level of meeting activity and be well organized in running a practice.
• Have excellent presentations skills and establish credibility as a source of trustworthy advice.
• Excel at building a business.
• Build deep relationships with a range of clients and provide outstanding service.
• Develop a consultative, rather than a transaction-oriented, approach toward clients and prospective clients.
• Become learned about the capital market environment.
Financial Advisors report to a Managing Director, whose role is to ensure an Advisor’s success and provide guidance in developing sales strategies, implementing a business plan and capitalizing on meetings with clients, professionals, and prospects.
All Financial Advisor Las Vegas roles complete an intensive 3-month training program in New York that provides the foundation for becoming a trusted Financial Advisor. All Advisors must obtain the FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses.
EEO – M/F/D/V