Healthcare Consulting and Engineering
Computational Biologist in New Jersey
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Computational Biologist to join our team in New Jersey. As a Computational Biologist, you will play a crucial role in analyzing biological data, specifically in the context of CRISPR technology. You will utilize your expertise in computational biology, data analysis, and programming languages such as R to support our research and development efforts. The successful candidate will work closely with molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, and other team members to interpret and derive insights from complex biological datasets.
- Develop and implement computational strategies for analyzing CRISPR-related data, including genomic, transcriptomic, and proteomic datasets
- Apply statistical and bioinformatics methods to process, analyze, and interpret large-scale biological data.
- Collaborate with molecular biologists to design and optimize CRISPR experiments and assist in experimental design.
- Conduct data mining, integration, and visualization to identify patterns, correlations, and biological insights.
- Develop and maintain pipelines and scripts for data processing, analysis, and visualization using programming languages such as R.
- Stay current with the latest developments in computational biology and CRISPR technology, and apply emerging methodologies to improve data analysis workflows.
- Communicate findings and results to the research team through presentations, reports, and visualizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support experimental design, data collection, and analysis.
- Contribute to the development of new computational tools and algorithms for CRISPR research.
- Document methods, protocols, and results for internal reference and external publications.
- Ph.D. in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, or a related field. Candidates with a Master’s degree and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Strong background in computational biology, bioinformatics, and genomics.
Proficiency in data analysis and statistical methods.
- Experience in analyzing CRISPR-related data, including genomic editing, gene expression, and gene regulation data.
- Proficiency in programming languages, particularly R and scripting languages for data manipulation and analysis.
- Familiarity with bioinformatics tools, databases, and resources commonly used in molecular biology and genomics research.
- Strong publication record demonstrating expertise in computational biology.
How to Apply: If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please apply on Stemta.com or network with me here: https://stemta.com/members/jayson/profile/
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.Base Salary Max:: 160000