EV Manager of Battery Engineering
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Manager of Battery Engineering to join our dynamic team. As the Manager of Battery Engineering, you will be responsible for creating hardware roadmaps for our Electric Vehicle (EV) fast-charging stations. You will lead a team of talented engineers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative and efficient charging solutions.
Manager of Battery Engineering Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute hardware roadmaps for EV fast-charging stations, focusing on battery-related technologies and solutions.
- Lead a team of engineers in designing, prototyping, and testing charging station hardware components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including electrical engineers, software developers, and product managers, to ensure seamless integration of battery technologies into the charging infrastructure.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in battery technologies, industry trends, and regulatory requirements to inform the roadmap strategy.
- Conduct feasibility studies and technical evaluations of new battery technologies and vendors.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the performance, reliability, and efficiency of the charging station hardware.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of battery-related initiatives.
- Work closely with suppliers and external partners to manage the sourcing, procurement, and quality assurance of battery-related components.
- Collaborate with the product management team to align the hardware roadmap with market demands and customer requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the battery engineering team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field. A master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in battery engineering, preferably in the automotive or electric vehicle industry.
- Strong knowledge of battery technologies, including lithium-ion batteries, charging protocols, and battery management systems (BMS).
- Experience in hardware design, prototyping, and testing of electronic components.
- Proficiency in using CAD software and other relevant engineering tools.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with the ability to drive complex projects to completion within defined timelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of delivering innovative and practical solutions.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to battery technologies and charging infrastructure (e.g., SAE J1772, CHAdeMO, CCS).
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
We invite you to apply for the position of Manager of Battery Engineering Job and join our team and help shape the future of sustainable transportation!
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.Base Salary Max:: 160000