Financial Services Corp
ITIL Analyst Nashville
The ITIL Analyst is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework within the organization. This includes developing and implementing ITIL processes, procedures, and documentation; providing training to IT staff on ITIL; and monitoring and reporting on ITIL implementation progress.
- Develop and implement ITIL processes, procedures, and documentation
- Provide training to IT staff on ITIL
- Monitor and report on ITIL implementation progress
- Conduct ITIL audits and reviews
- Identify and recommend improvements to ITIL processes
- Stay up-to-date on ITIL best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in ITIL implementation and/or ITIL consulting
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework
Competitive salary and benefits package
Opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects
Collaborative and supportive work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.