Fortune 500 Corporation
Aerospace Engineer San Diego
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Aerospace Engineer San Diego to lead the design and development of aerospace systems and components. As an Aerospace Engineer San Diego, you will play a key role in designing and optimizing aircraft structures, propulsion systems, and avionics. Your expertise in SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, and MATLAB will be critical in ensuring the safety, performance, and efficiency of aerospace systems.
- Lead the design and development of aerospace systems and components, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify innovative solutions for aircraft structures, propulsion systems, and avionics.
- Utilize SOLIDWORKS for 3D modeling and CAD design of aerospace components and systems.
- Perform structural analysis using ANSYS to assess the strength, durability, and performance of aircraft structures.
- Utilize MATLAB for numerical simulations and data analysis to optimize aerospace systems and components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and systems engineers, to integrate and validate designs.
- Conduct feasibility studies and trade-off analyses to evaluate design options and select the most appropriate solutions.
- Prepare technical documentation, including reports, specifications, and design reviews.
- Participate in prototype development, testing, and validation activities.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and industry trends in aerospace engineering.
Aerospace Engineer San Diego Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in aerospace engineering, including design and development of aerospace systems and components.
- Proficiency in SOLIDWORKS for 3D modeling and CAD design.
- Strong knowledge of ANSYS for structural analysis and simulation.
- Proficiency in MATLAB for numerical analysis and data processing.
- Solid understanding of aerospace engineering principles, including aerodynamics, propulsion, and materials.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations, such as FAA regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Master’s degree or higher in Aerospace Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in leading aerospace design projects.
- Familiarity with other software tools used in aerospace engineering, such as CATIA, Nastran, or CFD software.
- Knowledge of system integration and avionics design.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing techniques.
- Strong publication record or participation in relevant conferences or industry forums.
EEO – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.