Candidate Sourcing Consultant
Our recruiting process and platform is transforming the recruiting industry, and we are seeking to add to our Candidate Sourcing Team. The Candidate Sourcing Consultant will work on multiple client engagements, with the goal of driving qualified candidates to apply to open positions. We provide an attractive base pay, as well as bonus potential, with ability to work flex/part time hours and remotely as needed.
· Partner with hiring manager to determine the most cost effective recruiting process.
· Screen resumes, perform online, Skype, and phone interviews, administer assessments and reference and background verifications
· Use the major and industry/profession specific career platforms to identify qualified active candidates
· Use the major name generation and social media platforms to identify passive candidates
· Market each role and company directly to both active and passive candidates
· Answer candidate questions and follow up to drive candidates to apply directly
· Perform record keeping services for OFCCP compliance when needed
· Communicate and discuss specific candidate and project status to clients on a regular basis
· Detail oriented with ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
· Ability to quickly understand many different client positions and their requirements, including Software, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Consulting, Sales, and Medical positions
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work at least one day a week in our Woodridge office